10. Ulua Beach
Ulua Beach is a beautiful, secluded beach located on the south shore of Maui. It is known for its clear waters, soft sand, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. The beach is also a popular spot for snorkeling and swimming.
Ulua Beach is located in Makena State Park, which is home to a number of other popular attractions, including the Makena Blowhole and the Pu'u Ola'i cinder cone. The park is also a great place for hiking and birdwatching.
If you are looking for a relaxing and scenic beach to escape the crowds, Ulua Beach is a great option.
Things to do at Ulua Beach:
- Picnic tables
How to get to Ulua Beach:
Ulua Beach is located about 30 minutes from Kahana by car. To get to the beach, take the Hana Highway east and turn left onto Makena Road. Follow Makena Road for about 5 miles and turn right onto Ulua Beach Road. The beach is located at the end of the road.
Here are some additional details about Ulua Beach:
- The beach is open from sunrise to sunset.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at the beach.
- Swimming can be dangerous at times due to strong currents.
- Be sure to wear sunscreen and insect repellent.
- There are no food or drink vendors at the beach.
- Please pack out all of your trash.