14. Ke’e Beach
Ke’e Beach is a beautiful spot located on the North Shore of Kauai. It is known for its stunning white sand and crystal-clear waters. The beach is also a popular spot for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing.
Here are some of the things that make Ke’e Beach so special:
- It is one of the most secluded beaches on Kauai.
- The water is always calm and clear, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- The beach is surrounded by lush vegetation, which provides a beautiful backdrop.
- There are a number of tide pools at Ke’e Beach, which are perfect for exploring.
- The beach is home to a number of marine animals, including sea turtles, dolphins, and whales.
Things to Do at Ke’e Beach
- Swimming and snorkeling. The water at Ke’e Beach is always calm and clear, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. There are a number of coral reefs just offshore, which are home to a variety of marine life.
- Sunbathing. Ke’e Beach is a great place to relax and soak up the sun. The beach is not too crowded, and there is plenty of shade available from the trees.
- Exploring tide pools. There are a number of tide pools at Ke’e Beach, which are perfect for exploring. Be sure to watch out for sea urchins and other marine animals.
- Wildlife watching. Ke’e Beach is home to a number of marine animals, including sea turtles, dolphins, and whales. Keep your eyes peeled and you might just see something amazing!
How to Get to Ke’e Beach
Ke’e Beach is located on the North Shore of Kauai, about 25 miles from the town of Hanalei. To get to the beach, take Kuhio Highway (Highway 560) east until you reach the town of Kilauea. From there, turn left onto Ke’e Beach Road and follow it to the beach.
Tips for Visiting Ke’e Beach
- The beach can get crowded, so it is best to go early in the morning or later in the afternoon.
- There are no restrooms or showers at the beach, so be sure to come prepared.
- There is a small parking lot at the beach, but it can fill up quickly. Consider parking further away and walking in.
- Please be respectful of the beach and the wildlife. Leave no trace and do not feed the animals.
Ke’e Beach is a beautiful and unique spot on Kauai. It is a great place to relax, swim, snorkel, and explore the tide pools. Be sure to add Ke’e Beach to your list of must-see spots on your next trip to Kauai!