3. Hapuna Beach
Hapuna Beach State Park is one of the most popular beaches on the Big Island of Hawaii. It is known for its long stretch of white sand, clear waters, and stunning views of Mauna Kea. The beach is also a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, and surfing.
Here are some of the things to do at Hapuna Beach State Park:
- Swim in the clear waters
- Sunbathe on the white sand
- Snorkel or scuba dive to see the colorful fish and coral reefs
- Surf the waves
- Hike to the top of Puako Petroglyph Park for stunning views of the beach
- Visit the Hapuna Beach State Park Visitor Center to learn about the history and culture of the area
Hapuna Beach State Park is a great place to spend a day in the sun and sand. It is a popular spot for families and groups of friends, and it is easy to see why. The beach is beautiful, the water is clear, and there are plenty of things to do.
If you are looking for a relaxing beach vacation, Hapuna Beach State Park is the perfect place to go.
In addition to the above, here are some other things to keep in mind when visiting Hapuna Beach State Park:
- The beach can get crowded, so it is best to go early in the morning or later in the afternoon.
- There is a lifeguard on duty during the day.
- There are restrooms and showers available.
- There is a campground located nearby if you would like to stay overnight.
Overall, Hapuna Beach State Park is a great place to visit for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and exploring. It is a beautiful beach with clear waters and plenty of things to do.