4. Anini Beach
Located on Kauai's North Shore, Anini Beach is a long, crescent-shaped beach with calm waters and a shallow reef, making it a perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling. The beach is also home to a variety of marine life, including sea turtles, monk seals, and dolphins.
Things to do at Anini Beach
In addition to swimming and snorkeling, there are a number of other things to do at Anini Beach, including:
- Stand-up paddleboarding
Amenities at Anini Beach
Anini Beach has a number of amenities, including:
- Picnic tables
How to get to Anini Beach
Anini Beach is located on Kauai's North Shore, about 25 miles from the town of Hanalei. The beach can be reached by car or by bus.
Tips for visiting Anini Beach
- Arrive early to get a good parking spot.
- Be sure to use sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Bring your own food and drinks, as there are no concessions on the beach.
- Leave no trace.
- Anini Beach is located at 4211 Anini Beach Rd, Kilauea, HI 96754.
- The beach is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Admission is free.