15. Necker Island, British Virgin Islands, USA
Necker Island is a private island in the British Virgin Islands that is owned by Sir Richard Branson. It is a luxurious and secluded getaway that is perfect for couples, families, and groups of friends.
The island is home to stunning white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush vegetation. There are also hiking trails, a tennis court, a swimming pool, and a spa.
The accommodations on Necker Island are some of the most luxurious in the world. The villas are spacious and well-appointed, and they all have private balconies or patios with stunning views of the ocean.
Some of the amenities that are included in the stay are:
- 24-hour butler service
- Personal chef
- Unlimited use of water sports equipment
- Daily activities and excursions
- Complimentary laundry service
Necker Island is a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. It is the perfect place to relax and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Here are some additional details about Necker Island:
- The island is 74 acres in size.
- It can accommodate up to 48 guests.
- The nearest airport is Beef Island (EIS) on the island of Tortola, BVI.
- The average price to rent the island outright is $107,500 per night.
If you are looking for a truly luxurious and exclusive vacation, Necker Island is the perfect place for you.
Here are some tips for planning your trip to Necker Island:
- Book your stay well in advance, as the island is in high demand.
- Consider renting the island outright if you want the ultimate in privacy.
- Be prepared to spend a lot of money – Necker Island is not a budget-friendly destination.
- Pack light, as you will not need much clothing on the island.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, as the sun can be strong in the Caribbean.
- Be sure to try some of the local cuisine, which is fresh and delicious.